New Year, New TBR! January TBR

    

 It's officially 2021 everyone! I have so many new exciting books and I'm sure I'll gather more as new releases come out but here's my starting TBR for 2021!

Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu

    I've had a hit or miss relationship with Marie Lu so far. I DNFed both The Kingdom of Back and Legend. I couldn't get into The Kingdom of Back. I really liked Legend but I quite the audiobook because there was one I was more excited to listen to. However, I really like Batman so hopefully, I love this book.
    Nightwalkers are terrorizing Gotham City and their next target is Burce Wayne. Slowly, the elites of Gotham are being murdered in their own homes. Meanwhile, Bruce has just turned eighteen and is about to inherit his family fortune and manor. However, after a run-in with the police, Bruce is forced to do community service at Arkham Asylum. In Arkham, Bruce meets Madaline, a girl with links to the Nightwalkers.

Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Mass

    I’ve heard so many amazing things about Sarah J. Mass’s books. I haven’t read any yet but it’s practically all I see people posting about on Instagram. I’m expecting this book to be really amazing!
    Two years after escaping Gotham City, Selina Kyle returns as Holly Vanderhees. She discovers that Batman is off on a mission and has left the task of defending Gotham to Batwing. Meanwhile, Luke Fox is determined to prove he can be a hero. He targets a new thief who has teamed up with Harley Quinn and Posin Ivy. Together, the trio has been tweaking havoc. 

King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard

    I’m so excited for the next book in the Red Queen series. I really want to finish it before Victoria Aveyards next book, Realm Breaker, comes out in April.
    Mare Barrow is a prisoner, powerless to help the rebellion. She lives at the mercy of Maven Calore. Maven is now king and continues to spin a web of lies. As Mare is held captive in a palace of silent stone, the new-bloods are training, preparing for battle. Cal, the exiled prince, will stop at nothing to save Mare.

I'll Be the One by Lyla Lee

    I'll Be the One has such an interesting plot and it seems like it's going to be such a fun book to read.
    Skye Shin has been told time and time again that fat girls shouldn't dance. Shouldn't war bright colors. Skye dreams of entering the world of K-Pop. To do that, she would have to break all the rules that society has set for her. She enters a televised competition looking for the next K-Pop star. And Skye is determined to be that star. Not even her computer, Henry Cho will stop her.

Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott

    I saw the trailer for this book and instantly wanted to read the story. The movie looks so good but of course, I would have to read the book first. The sooner I get to this book, the better!
    Stella Grant has a lung problem that has sent her in and out of the hospital. She needs to stay as far away from people- six feet at least. Will Newman just wants to get out of the hospital. He couldn't care less about his treatments. Will and Stella fall in love with each other and start to test the boundaries of their six feet limit. Maybe five feet wouldn't be so bad.

    That's my TBR for the month but I'm sure I'll end up reading much more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta