Here's A Book To Go Along With The Charaters Of Glee (PART 1)

Glee' Covers No Doubt's 'Don't Speak' - Premiere - Rolling Stone
I recently started watching the TV show Glee. So far, I love it! In this post, I'll be giving a book to go along with each character. There will be multiple parts to this post so stay tuned!
    If you don't know what Glee is, so let me explain. The show is about a high school glee club. There are all sorts of drama but the show also deals with more serious issues. It's quickly become one of my favorite TV shows!

Rachel Berry

Rachel is undoubtedly the star of the show. Seriously, she will literally quite glee club when she doesn't get the solo. Besides that, Rachel is unstoppable. Like Cassie from The Mall, she has a lot of determination and even a broken heart never stops her. 

Finn Hudson

I'll admit, it was a little hard to find a book for Finn. Like Nox from Dorothy Must Die, he's strong and loyal. That's really all I got! 

Quinn Fabray

Quinn is one of those characters you don't really like in the beginning but after a few episodes, you just adore her! She's like Celeste from The Selection series. A real bitch at first but so sweet by the end. 

Puck

Puck is a rebel and a typical bad boy. He reminds me so much of Roth from The Evil Queen. Both boys have that edgy feel to them but are so caring in a relationship. 

Kurt Hummel

I have a few books for Kurt Hummel. If you don't already know, the actor who plays Kurt, Chris Colfer, has written a few books. The Land of Stories was amazing!
Now my second book for Kurt. Kurt was so cute like Yadriel from Cemetery Boys but he had a sassy side like Julian. Plus both of those characters are gay so!

Jessie St. James

I started out loving Jessie. But then he turned on the New Directions and it broke my heart. He reminded me so much of Maven from Red Queen. 


There's a part two coming soon with the rest of the characters from season one of Glee. If there are any other shows I should do let me know because I had so much fun doing this post! I'm planning to do Once Upon a Time in the future too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta