Here's a small update...

Hello! Today I just have a few updates.

First I want to talk about how I started a Bookstagram. If you don't know what a Bookstagram is, its an Instagram solely for books. I started it on June 1 so there are already a few posts up. I've been posting once or twice a day on there.

So you can find me on Instagram @bookedwithabby


You may have noticed that I haven't been posting any book hauls lately. Most book stores have been closed and if we're being realistic here, the selection at Walmart and Target sucks. Since R.J. Julia opened back up on Monday, I think I'll have a new book haul coming next month.
I've gotten only three new books since quarantine started. Those three being The One and Only Bob, Drums, Girls, + Dangerous Pies, and The Secret Life of Bees. 

Another thing, I'll be starting a new post series. Every other Tuesday, I'll be doing a Top 5 Tuesday. So I'll pick a theme and pick five books to go along with it. Like always, I'll link any reviews I have for the books. If you want to suggest a theme, I'll be occasionally posting on Instagram for suggestions.

That's really all the news I have for today so goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta