Let's Book Talk: Alex & Eliza

Amazon.com: Alex & Eliza (The Alex & Eliza Trilogy) (9781524739621 ...Today, I'm going to be talking about the Alex & Eliza Trilogy. There will be spoilers for all three books in the series.

John Andre

        Almost a week before I started reading Alex & Eliza, I finished reading Sophia's War for our history class. John Andre played a big part in that book. After seeing he was in Alex & Eliza I was shocked! My mind was blown when I found out he once proposed to Eliza. 

Henry Livingston

        Now I want to talk about Henry. Compared to him, Alex doesn't look like a bastard does he? I knew that Alex was going to marry Eliza in the end, but I was still scared that he wouldn't stop the wedding in time. I had no idea that Eliza was ever supposed to marry someone else. 

Babies. So Many Babies. 

        I think almost every female character had a baby. There was Cathrine Schuylar, Angelica, Schuylar, and of course Eliza Schuyler. The FIRST person to have a baby was Angelica. Or maybe it was Cathrine... but yeah a lot of people have babies. 

EXCLUSIVE: Listen to the New Hamilton Lullaby Album From Rockabye ...John Schuyler

        I know John was a bit rude, but I really liked him. He made the book a lot more interesting and added humor. But I did NOT ship him with Emma. I loved that Emma ended up with Dayton. 

        One last thing I want to mention that doesn't really fit into any of the headings is about All For One. I love that chapter 8 is called "Mrs. Maria Reynolds Walks into His Life." Those were my thoughts on the Alex & Eliza Trilogy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta