Top 10 Books On My Wishlist

  I am so bored right now. Here's a list of all the books I really want right now but can't buy because I'm QUARANTINED! Most of these are books I've had on my wishlist for while but there are a few new releases. These books are in no specific order. I'm going to give my own synopsis that I've gathered from what I read from different reviews.

The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hard Castle by Stuart Turton 

The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle  Recently, I've really wanted to read this book. It's been on my list since Christmas but right now I REALLY want to read it. This book is a mystery and it seems so interesting. The synopsis kind of reminds me of the board game Clue
Synopsis:
  There's a part at Blackheath and Evelyn Hardcastle will be killed. But Evelyn doesn't die once. It will happen again and again until Aiden- one of the party guests- can identify the killer. The day will repeat itself over and over again until her murder it solved. And here's the catch: each day Aiden wakes up in the body of a different guest. But someone doesn't want Aiden to solve the mystery and that someone will do whatever they can to stop him. 

Batman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)DC Icons Series by Various Authors

  I was so excited to see a book about the DC Comic superhero. My brothers and I have always loved Batman. I decided to group these books together because it is one series.  This series does not need to be read in order and each book is written by a different person. WonderWoman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo is the first book in the series. The next two are the ones I want to read the most: Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu and Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sara J. Mass. I'm least interested in the last book in the series: Superman: Dawnbringer by Matt de la Pena

Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch

Love & Luck (Love & Gelato, #2)  A few weeks ago, I read Love & Gelato. I loved that book so much that Jenna Evans Welch became my favorite author. Love & Luck is the sequel to Love & Gelato
Synopsis:
  Addie has been risked away to Ireland for the summer for her aunts of the top wedding. But this vacation is going to be miserable. She and her brother Ian have been fighting and hate each other. The only thing Addie is looking foreword to is going to Italy to see her best friend (LINA!). When Addie finds an old guidebook that lets her escape. And then everything changes and the trip suddenly becomes amazing. 

Royce Rolls by Margaret Stohl

Royce Rolls  My brothers are obsessed with cars and that made the synopsis a bit funny to me. The main character's name is Bently, her sibling's names are Porche and Maybach, and her mother is Mercedes. 
Synopsis:
  Bently Royce has it all. She's a star on the rise. But Bently wants out. Her family has a reality TV show called Rolling with the Royces. But after 5 seasons, the show might get canceled. It's a relief to Bentley. But they realty kicks in. Her family starts to crumble without the show and to make maters even worse, she gets in a tragic car accident with her future brother-in-law. 

Sky Without Stars (System Divine, #1)Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Jonne Rendell

  This is the first book in the Systems Divine series and is a reimagining of Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. 
Synopsis:
  Laterre is ruled by the upper class. A rebellion is ablaze though. But this new revelation rests on the soldiers of three unlikely heroes. Chatine: the street-smart thief who wants more than anything the escape the Regime. She'll even spy Marcellus, the grandson of the most powerful person on the planet. Marcellus is an officer. His father was a traitor so he now lives with his grandfather.  But he's starting to doubt the government and Marcellus discoveries a message that only Alouette can read. Alouette is living in a refuge far beneath the surface. She guards the last surviving library. But a murder will bring Alouette to the surface for the first time. It's up to Chatine, Marcellus, and Alouette to save Laterre.
Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2)

Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

  Glass Sword is the second book in the Red Queen series. Along with The  1/2 Deaths Of Evelyn Hardcastle, I've had an ache to read this book. I'm not going to give a synopsis of this book because it's kind of spoilery. 

Nancy Drew Files 1 & 2 by Carolyn Keene

Nancy Drew Files Vol. I: Secrets Can Kill; Deadly Intent; Murder on Ice
  Both books include three mysteries each. Volume 1 includes Secrets Can Kill, Deadly Intent, and Murder on Ice. Volume 2 includes Smile and Say Murder, Hit and Run Holiday, and White Water Terror. As a girl, I loved the Nancy Drew movies and I'm excited to get my hands on these books. 


Before I Let GoBefore I Let Go by Mariek Nijramp

  Thillers are a genre I really want to read more of. 
Synopsis:
  Corey and Kyra are best friends. Before Corey moves away, Kyra promises to wait for her return. Days before Corey is supposed to return to their small town of Lost Creek, Alaska, Kyra dies. Everyone in Lost Creek says Kyra's death is meant to be. But Corey doesn't believe that. She won't. 

All the Pretty ThingsAll the Pretty Things by Emily Arsenault

  This is the only recent release on this list. All the Pretty Things came out last month I believe. This book is another thriller and looks so good!
Synopsis:
  Summer is supposed to be a time for Ivy and Morgen to hang out. But things don't always go as planned. When Morgan finds the dead body of a former classmate(Ethan). Morgan is taken to the hospital and is barely saying anything. According the police, Ethan took a bad fall. But that statement isn't enough to convince Ivy. It's all up to her to get answers. What she finds is that some people aren't being honest about Ethans last night in Fabuland. Including Morgan. As Ivy uncovers more secrets, she realizes that the dark truths might change her life forever. 

Four Dead QueensFour Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte

  The end of the list! Four Dead Queens is the last book on this list. Here the synopsis:
  Keralie is one of the most skilled thieves in all of Quadara. Varin is a good citizen though. One day, Keralie tries to steal a package from Varin. Varin tries to get the package back and he and Keralie get themselves caught in a conspiracy that leaves four queens dead. 

  That is the end of this list. After two hours of blogging (yes that's how long it takes to do a post like this) I'm going to go get some reading done. All For One by Melissa de la Cruz is getting really good. The next chapter is titled "Mrs. Mirea Reynolds Walks into His Life." Musical theatre fans know what happens next. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta