All Togeather Now by Hope Larson

  Bina and her friend, Darcy, love to play music together. But for their band to be complete, they need a drummer. When their classmate Enzo volunteers to fill the empty spot, things start to change. To make things even worse, Austin, Bina's best friend, might be interested in her. She isn't ready to date and doesn't know how to react. Now, it's up to Bina to navigate this mess before the music play and she gets lost in the beat.
  So apparently this is the second book in the series... but whatever. I haven't read the first book- All Summer Long- which is also about Bina. You don't need to read the first book to understand this one. It made perfect sense. There will also be a third book in this series too.
  Anyway, I liked this graphic novel. The art was great and I found it interesting that all the pictures were tinted pink. It makes me interested to see what All Summer Long and the new book will look like.
  I got the ARC of this book at the WESteen Readers Book Club. I was looking through the graphic novels available and had about 4 or 5 to chose from. I'm confident I made the right choice.
  It was a quick but good read. I hope to be visiting Eagle Rock soon.

Page Count: 192 pages. 
Published: May 5, 2020
My Rating: 4 stars
Series: Eagle Rock 2
Genre: Contemporary 

Buy this book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta