OWLs Readathon TBR/April TBR

  So I am doing two different TBR prompt things. I will explain both.

O.W.L.s

  I'm going to start with the O.W.Ls. O.W.L.s stand for Ordinary Wizarding Level exams. OWLs are an annual thing and take place during April. After the O.W.L.s are completed, we move onto N.E.W.T.s in August.
Amazon.com: The Mall: A Novel (9781250209955): Megan McCafferty: Books  Now you may be asking yourself, what are the O.W.L.s. In April, G from Book Roast hosts them. There are prompts for each book. First, you pick a career and build your Hogwarts classes off of that. My career is writer/journalist! I have always wanted to be an author when I'm older so I thought this would be a good career. There are three prompts for this one so let's start!
Here's the link to the website where you can find all O.W.L.s information

The first prompt I have is History of Magic. For that prompt, I have that is witch hunt: a book featuring witches or wizards. For this prompt, I am rereading The Mother Goose Diaries by Chris Colfer. This book is part of The Land of Stories series. Mother Goose is part witch so this book qualifies.

The next prompt is Muggle Studies: a book form the perspective of a muggle (contemporary). For this prompt, I chose The Mall by Megan McCafferty. This book is an ARC and does not come out until April but I've had it for about a month and I'm excited to get to it. 

The last prompt I have was one other subject of your picking. I picked Divination so assign numbers to your TBR and pick a random number. Out of 28 books, Siri chose the number 10. I'm reading Words on Fire by Jenifer A. Nielsen. Both this book and the last one I mentioned will be part of the April TBR.

April TBR

Amazon.com: A Dress for the Wicked (9780062857330): Krause, Autumn ...  And that brings us to my April TBR. Here are the books that I really want to read this month. I made this list first and then made my OWLs list so that's why there are repeats.

The Modern Faire Tales by Holly Black- I've had this book for a while and have been so intimidated by its size but I'm excited to start it. 

Winterhouse by Ben Gusteson- This a complete series I have on my TBR. 

A Dress for the Wicked by Autumn Kause- This book looks so good!

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Authur Conan Doyle

Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse- I'm so excited to start this book. It looks so good and like a Holocaust mystery. 

Amazon.com: All for One (The Alex & Eliza Trilogy) (9780525515883 ...Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige- I have the complete set of this series and I have so much free time so it seems like a great time to start it. 

All for One by Melissa de la Cruz- This is the last book in the Alex & Eliza series. I am currently reading the second book, Love & War. I only have two or three chapters left so I'll be done soon. 

Words on Fire by Jenifer A. Nielsen- I landed on the Historical Fiction spot and thought why not kill two birds with one stone? I could get this one done for both my April TBR and O.W.L.s. 

The Mall by Megan McCafferty- The Mall comes out in June. I've read the Jessica Darlings IT List series also by this author so I think I'll love that book.  

That is all I have for today. I'm going to try and see how many I can get through so I better start reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta