The Stranger by Chris Van Allsburg

15660. sx318 Page Count: 32 pages 
Published: October 28, 1986 
My Rating: 4 stars 
Genre: Children's Picture Books 
Amazon link for The Stranger


  When Farmer Bailey hits a man while driving his truck, he meets the Stranger. The Stranger is a man with no memory, no identification so of course, Farmer Bailey has no choice but to take him in. Then, strange things start happening around the farm. So here's my question for you: who is the Stranger?
  The Stranger was a good story. Even though this book was meant for children, I can honestly say that most of my reading class liked this book. It was fun to figure out who the Stranger could be and though most of my class couldn't get it, I enjoyed the mystery.

Happy Holloween everyone!
Image result for watercolor designs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta