2019 Back to School Book Haul



  With the new school year coming up I would, of course, need new books. Luckily, Barnes & Noble had their book haul sale. In all, I have 8 books to talk about, so let's get started!

Image result for sea witch bookImage result for the modern faerie talesThe Modern Faerie Tales- Holly Black

 So I've been looking at this book every time I walked in Barnes & Noble and it been on my wishlist for a while and I finally got it. 
Sea Witch- Sarah Henning
   I first found this book on Epic Reads and it looks like such a good book! If you do end up reading this there is a second book, Sea Witch Rising, which looks so good. 

Mistress of All Evil- Serena Valentino
Image result for mother knows best bookImage result for mistress of all evil book  I love this book series so much! This is the 4th book in the Disney Villians series. I've read the first three books, Fairest of All, The Beast Within, and Poor Unfortunate Soul, which were so good! Mistress of All Evil is Malifencts side of the story, Sleeping Beauty
Mother Knows Best- Serena Valentino
Image result for onyx and ivoryImage result for the book thief book  Mother Knows Best is the 5th book in the Disney Villians series. There is one more book in the series, The Odd Sisters. This book is all about Mother Gothels side of the story, Rapunzel. I love Serena Valentino's writing. 

The Book Theif- Markus Zusak 
   I have heard so many good things about this book. I've been looking for this book for a while so I'm happy I finally got it!
Onyx & Ivory- Mindee Arnett
The cover of this book is so beautiful.  I can't wait to read it. 

Image result for greystone secrets the strangers
Image result for haunted cemeteries bookGreystone Secrets: The Strangers- Margaret Peterson Haddix
The synopsis made the book sound amazing! I love a good mystery. 
Haunted Cemeteries- Tom Ogden 

Unlike the other books on this list, I didn't get Haunted Cemeteries from Banes & Noble. I actually got this book from Starburge Village in Massecuets. I love that all the stories in it are true so I'm really excited to start reading this. 



  There it is! My incredible back to school reading list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Favorite Quotes From Clap When You Land

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

Bloom by Kevin Panetta